Hello dear, if you are a family with 2 children or a gang of friends with 4 members looking for sufficient sleeping plus storage space then a Kelby Salida 4 Person Tent is the most perfect for camping.
Truly, it is very simple to set up that comes with standard features, like a gear loft. There are various options available, with features, disadvantages, and statistics that can be mind-blowing for even the most analytical of minds.
Fortunately, we have a certain goal that is to make your purchasing decision easier and significantly less irresistible with our review of the Kelty Salida Camping and Backpacking 4 Person Tent, which is just one of several excellent options. You want to make sure you have a tent that offers good seasonality, lightweight, and perfect capacity for your certain number of sleepers.
In the same way, if you look for high quality, lightweight, and low-cost tent, look no more. Actually, the Kelty Salida Camping and Backpacking 4 Person Tent is a great choice for first-time backpackers, car campers, or if you are a family with a couple of little kids.
- Backpack-friendly compact folding poles, Gearloft loops, Color coded clip and fly attachment.Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
- Roll top cube carry bag, Easy set up, Free standing, Fabric/mesh tent walls
- Kelty hug clip, Easy entry D door, Internal storage pockets, Fully seam taped construction
- Seasons: 3, Number of doors: 1, Number of vestibules: 1, Number of poles: 2, Capacity: 4
- Floor area: 55 ft² / 5.11 m², Vestibule area: 11 ft² / 1.02 m². Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
Kelty Salida 4 Features, Pros, Cons, Compare & Benefits
In fact, this tent reaches a 56 in peak and it provides of 55 ft² Floor area which includes a Vestibule area of 11 ft². While the tent stretches about only 88 inches in length it’s large enough for a tall camper to lie down – it does not contain much additional space for storage.
- With Backpack-friendly compact folding poles, Color-coded, clipGearloft loops, and fly attachment.
- Wall material: 68D Polyester
- Roll-top cube carry bag
- Easy setup, Freestanding, Fabric and mesh tent walls
- Kelty hug clip, Internal storage pockets, Easy entry D door, Fully seam taped construction
- Set up: Easy
- Seasons: 3,
- Number of doors: 1, Number of vestibules: 1, Number of poles: 2, Capacity: 4
- Salida 4 person backpacking tent is a great all-around, lightweight camping tent,
- Kelty camping tent 4 person, ideal for your next trip up the trail.
- Freestanding design with DAC Pressfit poles and color-coded clip
- Lightweight with aluminum poles and stable mesh fabric at less than eight pounds
- Extra top mesh shelf and corner pockets for extra storage
- Simple solo-standing design is fast and easy to assemble
- Mesh top and extra rain fly make adapting to all weather conditions simple and painless
- You feel lack of a secondary door
Compare with others 4 person tent
In fact, the Salida is easy to assemble, providing user-friendly clips that support to set up the tent in just a few minutes. Besides, the aluminum poles are lightweight that comes together easily, with snap-style clips that make assembly easy. Moreover, all clips and fly attachments are color-coded that makes them easy to identify in cloudy or dim conditions.
In the same way, the Salida 4 Person tent is stable, containing a mesh upper and solid lower fabric. Additionally, the 68D Polyester tent material is less capable of tears than other types of materials, and while it doesn’t offer maximum breathability, it goes on well after multiple years of use.
Honestly, as a backpacking tent, the Salida is really on the far side of the compare. It provides light packing weight with Packaged weight 7lb and versatility. Although it doesn’t shorten as much as similar qualities, it folds down into about 13 x 15 inches. Even, the tent supports with backpacker-friendly compact folding poles to make setup, teardown easy and seamless.
Advantageous over-sized bag and mesh pockets
Additionally, this tent provides an over-sized bag to make setup and takedown easier. So, you don’t have to waste valuable time trying to stuff a large tent into an undersized stuff pouch. This bag gives you a large space to store extra materials, kind of extra stakes, ground cloths, or tarps.
Moreover, another bonus feature is its corner mesh pockets, You can use it to hold small items, like flashlights, cell phones, or car keys. Additionally, it also has a mesh shelf at the top, supporting you to get some of your more breakable stuff off the ground.
This tent also has a built-in mesh. For this reason, on clear nights without using the rainfly, you can stare up at the sky to enjoy stargazing without having to worry about mosquitoes bite. On a rainy night, it lulls you with the sound of pulsating raindrops on the durable tent fabric.
How to Stacks Up
In a brief, this tent is solid and stable, holding up the good reputation of its price and size. According to marvelous fabric and mesh tent walls and easy setup assembly clips, the tent is the perfect choice for a beginning camper or someone who is looking for a casual weekend tent camping experience.
Honestly, reading through the many Amazon reviews, customers seem to like how roomy it is, offering 55 square feet of inside space which contains 11 feet of storage space in a vestibule. Moreover, the tent is roomy, offering a lot of comfort for a gang campers at a time.
Whereas the Kelty Salida 4 Person Tent is a solo-standing design and made of lightweight components, that is easy to assemble, and move. When you need to pack up, move campsites, or just move a few feet away, the Kelty Salida provides easy options.
Overall, The tent poles snap together fast with buckles, and you don’t have to thread the poles through snagging tunnels and tie endless pieces before you sleep. It settles up perfectly against strong winds and rains.
After all, while the tent is pleasant in cool, dry weather, spring rainstorms can make camping in this tent more challenging as condensation built inside. On the other hand, another minor complaint regarding this tent that doesn’t have a secondary door. As like as several smaller tents, this tent only offers access to one side of the tent. This makes it more challenging to accommodate more people inside.
While the tent is offered for sale as being able to hold four adults, actually there are only two adults sleep in it at a time, or two adults and two kids would be fine enough.
Because the tent is not extremely wide inside, and unless you are close friends with all of the people with whom you are camping, it might be a little bit uncomfortable.
At an affordable rate, the Kelty Salida 4 person tent is a fantastic option for the temporary camper or backpacker. In a brief, this tent is ideal for fair to medium weather environment and easy to put together, making it a perfect choice for campers or backpackers who seeking a quick camping solution.
Last update on 2023-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API